L2 CLDPROP (Cloud Properties) File Name Convention
Continuity Atmosphere Product NetCDF4 files are named using a standardized convention as displayed below.
Note that for the filename sample shown below:
The first part of the new standardized Product Prefix will be the Product Type (CLDPROP).
(It could also be CLDMSK, AERDB, or AERDT for those products).
- The second part will be the Level (L2 for Level-2).
- The third part will be the Instrument (VIIRS or MODIS).
- The fourth part will be the Satellite Platform (SNPP or Aqua).
- The Filename Version of 011 represents Version 1.1
- The DDD in the date denotes the Day of Year (001-366).
- All times are UTC time, not local time.